- Who are we?
Behind Buissonnière is a unique story; that of a new mother looking for pretty, refined clothes for her baby at low prices.
Since nothing in stores corresponded to what she was looking for in terms of quality and low price, she started making her daughter's clothes herself.
Her little outfits were an immediate hit with her circle of friends. In 1985, she laid it all on the line and decided to create a first collection for children called "Buissonnière" along with her husband.
After a few private sales, she quickly developed her range and opened her first store in Wavre.
Buissonnière is also a classic family story: over the years, cousins, brothers, and sisters became partners in the great adventure. Together, they opened several stores in Belgium as well as in other countries.
The Buissonnière collections evolved along with the little family. Do you need school uniforms for older children who are starting school? Navy blue and sky blue complete the collection. Reflecting the family’s passion for horse riding and skiing, Buissonnière started equipping its young customers for these sports. With the elder sisters growing into young women, a collection for young girls, and then for adults, saw the light of day.
Today, the family has come full circle. The grandchildren have arrived and a new generation is now expanding and completing the Buissonnière collections.
Buissonnière offers a very wide selection of clothing and accessories in its various collections:
- Buissonnière & Babies: a collection especially designed for infants from 0 to 24 months that provides parents with a wide selection of clothing and accessories made from 100% natural materials.
- Buissonnière & Kids: a collection of clothing for little girls and boys from 2 to 12 years old. It includes basics, school uniforms, and ceremonial clothing. A wide selection for all occasions!
- Buissonnière & Men: a basic and trendy collection designed for men.
- Buissonnière & Women: a refined and classic collection for women.
- Buissonnière & Women+ : a plus-sized collection for women.
We also offer a wide selection of nighttime wear: pajamas, nightshirts, shirtdresses, and bathrobes, but also comforter covers, sleeping bags for babies, and terrycloth towels.
Accessories that match the clothing complete our collections: purses, shawls, hats, gloves, scarves, tiaras, mobcaps, socks, belts, etc.
We take special care to choose the material we use to make our clothing and choose 100 % natural cloth as much as possible.
From the outset, the Buissonnière philosophy has been to offer a coordinated, elegant and high-quality assortment, meeting the everyday needs of families, adapting to all events and available at an affordable price.
- How do I choose the correct size?
Click on the "Size guide" link to find all information regarding sizing.
- What are the accepted means of payment?
We accept the following means of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Bancontact payment card, and bank transfer.
- Are the prices on the website the same as those in Buissonnière stores?
The prices on the Buissonnière website are exactly the same as those in our stores in Belgium. The prices indicated are including VAT, in Euro and delivery fees excluded.
- Is my payment secure?
All Buissonnière payment transactions by credit card are encrypted and secured by Ogone. Ogone is one of the main providers of payment services in Belgium as well as in Europe with more than 15,000 customers in 25 countries. Ogone is linked to banks via certified interfaces and processes credit card payments via Bancontact.
- Buissonnière ships to which countries?
We currently ship to our customers in Belgium, the Netherlands, the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, France, Great-Britain, Germany, Italy, Spain, Austria, Portugal, Greece, Ireland, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, the United States and Singapore.
- What shipping method is used and how long will it take for me to receive my order?
For a shipping in Belgium, Buissonnière will do its best to ship the order within 5 opening days at the delivery address, following the validation of the order and upon receipt of the payment. Your order will be ship at the address of your choice: at home, at your place of work, or at a friend's address. You also have the option of being delivered to a Bpost delivery point or to some of our stores. Deliveries occur on weekdays between 8 am and 6 pm.
For shipping outside of Belgium, you will receive your order within 3 to 15 opening days. If you are absent when the delivery agent presents your order, he will leave a card giving you the possibility to schedule another home delivery or to go to the nearest post office to receive your package.
- What are the shipping costs?
The costs that must be paid in addition to the purchase price include handling and shipping fees to your home.
- For delivery in Belgium:
Free delivery in stores
Free delivery for all orders of €250 or above
€2 for parcel locker Bpost and pick-up point Bpost
€2.9 for home delivery Bpost
- For delivery in France, Germany, the Netherlands and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg:
€4.9 and free for all orders of €250 or above
- For delivery in Great Britain, Italy, Spain, Austria, Portugal, Greece, Ireland, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, and the United States:
- For delivery in Singapore :
If you are outside the European Union, your order may be subject to customs duties. Buissonnière is not responsible for any additional costs, taxes or customs duties that may apply to your package. We are unable to reimburse any of these expenses.
- How long do I have to return the items that I do not like?
If you wish to return one or more items, you have a withdrawal period of 14 days, following the day after you received your order, the postmark date shall be considered proof.
Your decision to withdraw must be sent to us before the deadline expires. You have then a notice period of 14 days to send us back the item(s) mentioned in your decision to withdraw.
Your decision to exercise your right of withdrawal is notified to us when you make your return request on our website. To request a return, simply log in to your account, click on "my returns" and follow the instructions.
How do I return an item?
- To make a return, log into your account on our website, click on the " return an article " link and follow the instructions.
- The clothing items you wish to return must be properly packed, have all the tags and accessories received upon delivery, and have never been worn.
- Return costs are borne by the customer. However, for customers in European Union countries (excluding Denmark and Sweden), to allow you to take advantage of preferential rates on your returns, we enclose a prepaid return label. Its cost price, €2 for returns from Belgium; €3.5 for returns from France, Germany, the Netherlands and Luxembourg; €7 for returns from other European countries, will be deducted from the refund amount.For customers in the United States, Denmark and Sweden, the UK and Singapore, there will be no prepaid return label enclosed in your package. The customer must pay the return costs and select the shipping method for the return.
Here is the cost of shipping returns per country:
Belgium : €2
France, Germany, the Netherlands, Luxembourg : €3.5
Austria, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Greece, Ireland, Finland : €7
For the United States, Denmark, Sweden, the UK and Singapore : prices depend on the carrier selected by the customer.
Items returned within 14 days, according to the above conditions, will be fully refunded. However, for returns originating from a European Union country, the return shipping costs (i.e. cost of the prepaid return label) will be deducted from the amount refunded.
You have the possibility of choosing between a refund on the credit card used at the time of your order, and a voucher redeemable on our site. (for more information, see below)
- What must I do if I wish to exchange an item?
The exchanges can be made only in our stores. Online, we will reimburse but not exchange. Online, you also have the possibiliy to ask for a voucher. If you wish to order another size, color or article, you need to place a new order or visit one of our stores in Belgium.
- How can I use my purchase voucher?
Your voucher can be used on the site at the time of payment. In this case, simply enter your code and your purchase amount will be automatically deducted.
Vouchers received via the website are valid for 6 months and redeemable only on our eshop site.
If you made an exchange in one of our stores, your purchase voucher will only be valid in the store where you received it.
- Is the e-shop open all year long?
The Buissonnière e-shop will be close between mid-July to end of August and between mid-January to end of February, between the 2 main collections.
- Is it possible that there be a color difference between the photo on my screen and the item?
Every computer screen has its own settings. There can, therefore, be a slight difference in color. We work with a screen that has been professionally calibrated in order to provide you with photos that are as close as possible to the real thing.