- Who are we?
Behind Buissonnière is a unique story; that of a new mother looking for pretty, refined clothes for her baby at low prices.
Since nothing in stores corresponded to what she was looking for in terms of quality and low price, she started making her daughter's clothes herself.
Her little outfits were an immediate hit with her circle of friends. In 1985, she laid it all on the line and decided to create a first collection for children called "Buissonnière" along with her husband.
After a few private sales, she quickly developed her range and opened her first store in Wavre.
Buissonnière is also a classic family story: over the years, cousins, brothers, and sisters became partners in the great adventure. Together, they opened several stores in Belgium as well as in other countries.
The Buissonnière collections evolved along with the little family.
Do you need school uniforms for older children who are starting school? Navy blue and sky blue complete the collection. Is your family crazy about skiing or horseback riding? Buissonnière also equips its customers for their hobbies. For older children who have become young women, a collection for young girls and adults is being developed.
Soon we will have come full circle. When the grandchildren arrive, a new generation will come to enrich and complete the Buissonnière collections.
Today Buissonnière offers a very wide selection of clothing and accessories in its various collections:
- Buissonnière & Babies: a collection especially designed for infants from 0 to 24 months that provides parents with a wide selection of clothing and accessories made from 100% natural materials.
- Buissonnière & Kids: a collection of clothing for little girls and boys from 2 to 12 years old. It includes basics, school uniforms, and ceremonial clothing. A wide selection for all occasions!
- Buissonnière & Men: a basic and trendy collection designed for men.
- Buissonnière & Women: a refined and classic collection for women.
- Buissonnière & Women + : a plus-sized collection for women.
We also offer a wide selection of nighttime wear: pajamas, nightshirts, shirtdresses, and bathrobes, but also comforter covers, sleeping bags for babies, and terrycloth towels.
Accessories that match the clothing complete our collections: purses, shawls, hats, gloves, scarves, tiaras, mobcaps, socks, belts, etc.
We take special care to choose the material we use to make our clothing and choose 100 % natural cloth as much as possible.
The Buissonnière philosophy has always been to provide a high-quality assortment that is coordinated and refined and that meets the current needs of families, that suits all events, etc., and always at a very competitive price.
- How do I choose the correct size?
Click on the "Size guide" link to find all information regarding sizing.
- What are the accepted means of payment?
We accept the following means of payment: Visa , MasterCard and bank transfer.
- Are the prices on the website the same as those in Buissonnière stores?
The prices on the Buissonnière website are exactly the same as those in our stores in Belgium. The prices indicated are including VAT, in Euro and delivery fees excluded.
- Is my payment secure?
All Buissonnière payment transactions by credit card are encrypted and secured by Ogone. Ogone is one of the main providers of payment services in Belgium as well as in Europe with more than 15,000 customers in 25 countries. Ogone is linked to banks via certified interfaces and processes credit card payments via Bancontact.
- Buissonnière ships to which countries?
We currently ship to our customers in Belgium, in the Netherlands, in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, in France, in Great-Britain, in Germany, in Italy, in Spain and in Austria.
- What shipping method is used and how long will it take for me to receive my order?
For a shipping in Belgium, Buissonnière will do its best to ship the order within 5 opening days at the delivery address, following the validation of the order and upon receipt of the payment. Your order will be ship at the address of your choice: at home, at your place of work, or at a friend's address. Deliveries occur on weekdays between 8 am and 6 pm. For shipping outside of Belgium, you will receive your order within 3 to 15 opening days. If you are absent when the delivery agent presents your order, he will leave a card giving you the possibility to schedule another home delivery or to go to the nearest post office to receive your package.
- What are the shipping costs?
The costs that must be paid in addition to the purchase price include handling and shipping fees to your home.
- For shipping in Belgium:
3,80€ for parcel locker Bepost and pick-up point Bepost
4,50€ for home delivery Bepost
- For shipping to the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg: 7 Euros
- For shipping to the Netherlands : 6.50 Euros
- For shipping to France: 10 Euros
- For shipping to Germany: 7 Euros
- For shipping to Great-Britain: 10 Euros
- For shipping to Italy: 16 Euros
- For shipping to Spain: 19.50 Euros
- For shipping to Austria: 23.20 Euros
- How long do I have to return the items that I do not like?
If you wish to return one or more items, you have a withdrawal period of 14 days, following the day after you received your order, the postmark date shall be considered proof. Your decision to withdraw must be sent to us before the deadline expires. You have then a notice period of 14 days to send us back the item(s) mentioned in your decision to withdraw.
Your decision to use your withdraw period can be done with the enclosed return slip (see below: “How do I return an item?”) or you can use the withdrawal form which should be sent to us by email or by post within 14 days.
- How do I return an item?
- The clothing items you wish to return must be properly packed, have all the tags and accessories received upon delivery, and have never been worn.
- You must include the printed, filled-out, and signed return slip. Click here to open the slip.
- The return method is up to the customer and at his expense.
- Items must be returned to the following address:
E-shop, Buissonnière S.A.
Boulevard de l’Europe 145
1300 Wavre, Belgium
Items returned in accordance with the above mentioned conditions and within 14 days following delivery will be reimbursed in full.
- What must I do if I wish to exchange an item?
If you wish to exchange an item, all you have to do is ship it back to us following the steps described above. After receiving your reimbursement or your purchase voucher, you can reorder via our website. You can also go to one of our stores, only in Belgium and Luxembourg, in order to exchange your item.
- How can I use my purchase voucher?
Your purchase voucher can be used on the website during payment. You will have to enter your code and the amount will be automatically deducted from your order total. Attention, it is important that your order amount be equal to or greater than the amount of the purchase voucher in order to use it.
Purchase vouchers received via the website are valid for 6 months and only on the website.
If you made an exchange in one of our stores, your purchase voucher will only be valid in the store where you received it.
- Is the e-shop open all year long?
The Buissonnière e-shop will be close between mid-July to end of August and between mid-January to end of February, between the 2 main collections.
- Is it possible that there be a color difference between the photo on my screen and the item?
Every computer screen has its own settings. There can, therefore, be a slight difference in color. We work with a screen that has been professionally calibrated in order to provide you with photos that are as close as possible to the real thing.